3D Scanning & Modelling
Our design team use point cloud to produce high resolution, 3D digital models of your plant, buildings and grounds. An invaluable tool for asset and facility management as well as research and develoment projects.
3D Scanning & Modelling
The ultra-portable Focus S70 enables fast, accurate measurements of objects and buildings. It records architectural façades, complex structures, production and supply facilities, accident sites, and large-volume components delivering realistic and true-to-detail scan results.
- Distance accuracy up to ±1mm.
- Range from 0.6m up to 70m.
- IP Class 54.
- On-Site Compensation.
- Night Mode scans in low light conditions.
- On-Site Registration with FARO SCENE.
- HD photo overlay up to 165 megapixel colour.
The ultra-portable Focus S70 enables fast, accurate measurements of objects and buildings. It records architectural façades, complex structures, production and supply facilities, accident sites, and large-volume components delivering realistic and true-to-detail scan results, with a distance accuracy to +/- 1mm. This revolutionary service can be utilised as a single service, or inclusive of Total Turn Key Solution. Not only does it minimise downtime and site disruption, but it also reduces Health and Safety Risks and allows for clash detection.
Through the use of our latest surveying equipment, we are able to produce both 2D and 3D drawings of our client’s sites. With this, we can then produce walkthrough videos for presentations, in addition to in-situ preview designs, which allow you to see the design as it would appear on site once built. This not only improves quality control, but also allows mistakes to be spotted before the build process, saving valuable time and resources.
We are now able to offer point cloud modelling to all new and existing customers.
- Manipulation of point cloud.
- Production of 2d drawings.
- Production of 3d meshes.
- Walkthrough videos for presentations.
- Preview designs in-situ.
- As built drawings.
Point cloud modelling is a fast and accurate way to survey your premises.
- Minimise site disruption / downtime.
- Reduce Health and Safety risks.
- Auto desk REVIT compatible.
- BIM Standard.
- Faster design process.
- Clash detection.
- Quality control.
Products & Services
- Our plant relocation engineers are experts in their field, and will work with our clients around the clock to ensure the successful move of equipment, whether that be an individual machine, or a full factory relocation.Read More »
- Our mechanical installation capabilities range from installing pipework, to relocating a process plant. At Intelect we have a wide range of skills and expertise across our workforce, enabling us to cater for any size project, across numerous industries.Read More »
- Our design and engineering services are based on solid foundations developed over many years of working and collaborating with a range of clients across numerous industries.Read More »