Our customers demand the highest accreditation in quality, health and safety and the environment. It is important that our workforce is fully compliant in all of these disciplines to ensure we as a company provide a safe & healthy working environment for our employees and that of our customers.
Each of these accreditations is of the highest standard within the industry they represent. It gives our customers the confidence that our work is monitored and certificated by these awarding bodies for quality and excellence.
LLOYD’S REGISTER – LRQA
Intelect’s integrated business management system for quality, environmental, and health & safety is certified to the recognised standards ISO 14001:2015, 45001:2018, 50001:2011, 9001:2015, EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011
ISO 45001:2018 is an occupational health and safety management system accredited by UKAS that demonstrates that we have robust and internationally recognised OH&S management systems in place.
Armed Forces Covenant
Intelect commit to honour the Armed Forces Covenant and support the Armed Forces Community. We recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country.
Intelect (UK) Ltd. has demonstrated compliance with the CHAS standards in line with SSIP Core Criteria and UK H&S Legislation and has been awarded accreditation to the requirements of the CDM Regulations 2015.
British Safety Council (BSC)
Health & Safety underpins all of our business activities and is an area which we take seriously. As a member of the British Safety Council (BSC), Intelect have access to essential Health & Safety information and key legislation updates and compliance. Our membership also promotes our commitment to good health, safety and environmental management – we are proud to be affiliated with one of the world’s leading HSE organisations.
BSI is the business standards company, working with business experts, government bodies, trade associations and consumer groups to capture best practice and structure the knowledge all organisations need to succeed.
Building Confidence (Achilles)
The Achilles BuildingConfidence community connects buyers and suppliers in the UK Construction sector. The community allows buyers to minimise risk and streamline procurement, while suppliers have a unique opportunity to connect with key industry players.
Intelect has successfully implemented a Factory Production Control system to BSEN 1090-1. Our accreditation covers the design and manufacture of structural steel work, up to and including Execution Class 2. The harmonised European Standard, EN1090 came into force for raw material in July 2013 and became mandatory for all manufactured components on July 1st 2014.
Disability Confident Committed
Through Disability Confident, Intelect are working to ensure that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
Achilles UVDB is the community for the UK utilities industry. It enables the utilities sector to use Achilles’ proven supplier pre-qualification system, to manage risk within the supply chain and comply with EU regulations.
NICEIC is the UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry. It has been assessing the electrical competence of electricians for nearly sixty years and currently maintains a roll of over 26,000 registered contractors.
Alcumus Safe Contractor
Alcumus SafeContractor is an accreditation body, providing contractors with a jargon free health and safety assessment, reassuring their clients they are working to a high standard. By becoming a SafeContractor client, all contractors who work on your site will become SafeContractor accredited.
- News & Features In the same week that engineering company Intelect celebrated its 25th anniversary, the team were also delighted to bag three awards for their commitments to apprenticeships and training. The first award arrived at the grand final of the North East Business Awards, where Intelect narrowly pipped Unipres and Newcastle Building Society to […]Read More »
- Celebrations are in order following Intelect’s latest victory at the Grand Final of the North East Business Awards in the Apprenticeships, Training and Skills category.Read More »
- Intelect Midlands, based in Leicester, have recently been named as the best Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Company in the 5th annual Midlands Enterprise Awards 2022.Read More »
- Intelect continues with its award success, adding a further accolade to their tally after receiving the Silver Employer Recognition Award from the Armed Forces Covenant.Read More »
- Engineering company, Intelect celebrates a double whammy, ranking in the Apprenticeships Top 50 SME Employers for 2022 just days after triumphing at the Teesside North East Business Awards in the Apprenticeships, Training and Skills category.Read More »