Our customers demand the highest accreditation in quality, health and safety and the environment. It is important that our workforce is fully compliant in all of these disciplines to ensure we as a company provide a safe & healthy working environment for our employees and that of our customers.
Each of these accreditations is of the highest standard within the industry they represent. It gives our customers the confidence that our work is monitored and certificated by these awarding bodies for quality and excellence.
LLOYD’S REGISTER – LRQA
Intelect’s integrated business management system for quality, environmental, and health & safety is certified to the recognised standards ISO 14001:2015, 45001:2018, 50001:2011, 9001:2015
ISO 45001:2018 is an occupational health and safety management system accredited by UKAS that demonstrates that we have robust and internationally recognised OH&S management systems in place.
British Safety Council (BSC)
Health & Safety underpins all of our business activities and is an area which we take seriously. As a member of the British Safety Council (BSC), Intelect have access to essential Health & Safety information and key legislation updates and compliance. Our membership also promotes our commitment to good health, safety and environmental management – we are proud to be affiliated with one of the world’s leading HSE organisations.
BSI is the business standards company, working with business experts, government bodies, trade associations and consumer groups to capture best practice and structure the knowledge all organisations need to succeed.
Building Confidence (Achilles)
The Achilles BuildingConfidence community connects buyers and suppliers in the UK Construction sector. The community allows buyers to minimise risk and streamline procurement, while suppliers have a unique opportunity to connect with key industry players.
Intelect has successfully implemented a Factory Production Control system to BSEN 1090-1. Our accreditation covers the design and manufacture of structural steel work, up to and including Execution Class 4. The harmonised European Standard, EN1090 came into force for raw material in July 2013 and became mandatory for all manufactured components on July 1st 2014.
Disability Confident Committed
Through Disability Confident, Intelect are working to ensure that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
RoSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents)
Achilles UVDB is the community for the UK utilities industry. It enables the utilities sector to use Achilles’ proven supplier pre-qualification system, to manage risk within the supply chain and comply with EU regulations.
NICEIC is the UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry. It has been assessing the electrical competence of electricians for nearly sixty years and currently maintains a roll of over 26,000 registered contractors.
- Intelect has received a RoSPA Gold Health and Safety Award for working hard to ensure its staff get home safely to their families at the end of every working day.Read More »
- Intelect is presented with International Safety Award for protecting its employees from the risk of injury and ill health at work.Read More »
- Intelect were crowned ‘SME Company of the Year’ at the ECITB Training and Development Awards 2019, which took place at the Montcalm Marble Arch Hotel in London on Thursday 31st October.Read More »
- Middlesbrough-based engineering company, Intelect have once again been highlighted for their successful apprenticeship programme.Read More »
- Intelect were celebrating, after triumphing at the Grand Final of the North East Business Awards 2019, being crowned overall winner of the ‘Apprenticeship Award’.Read More »