Apprenticeships: Application Process and How to Apply
Stages of the Application Process:
- Initial Screening of Applications.
- If successful you will be contacted by telephone to arrange an interview with a Senior Member of Staff. If you are unsuccessful, you will be contacted by email.
- You will be contacted by telephone, and informed of the outcome.
Information on How to Apply:
Any applications should include a CV and Covering Letter, outlining the apprenticeship you would like to apply for.
Please note, due to GDPR CV’s will only be retained for 12 months.
Applications can be emailed or delivered to the following:
Middlesbrough Office Intelect UK/Mechanical
Grimsby Office: Intelect Engineering
Omega Business Park
Estate Road No. 6
South Humberside Ind. Est.
Leicester Office: Intelect Midlands
16 Stanier Road
Cottage Lane Ind. Est.
Additional information about apprenticeships
- Since 1998, apprenticeships have been the building blocks of the Intelect workforce, and have continued to be for the past 20 years as we have grown and progressed as a business.Read More »
- Our apprenticeship courses include; Electrical Engineering, Fabrication and Welding, Design, Business Administration, Accountancy, Pipefitting and Welding and Mechanical Fitting.Read More »
- Here at Intelect, we are very proactive in the training of our apprentices. As well as receiving on the job training, apprentices will also receive specialised training from our training providers, to ensure they build the right knowledge and skills around their course.Read More »
- The Intelect Apprenticeship Programme is the best way to develop a career in a subject you are passionate about, whilst also getting paid.Read More »
- Intelect are regularly nominated for industry awards which recognise the efforts we put into staff training.Read More »
Working for intelectRead about how our employees that have succeeded through apprenticeship programmes.
- This year Intelect celebrates 20 years in business, are named …
- Company Secretary and Director John Thompson from the company accepted …
- Intelect are proud that Liam Steel (pictured right) and Jonathan …
- Intelect were presented with an award for large employer of …
- With apprentices deployed within companies throughout the North East, the …