Intelect have benefited hugely from the awards we have received and we actively encourage our staff to recognise areas of our business where we demonstrate excellence in our sector.
- Armed Forces Covenant Employer Recognition Scheme - Silver Award.
- Teesside North East Business Awards, Apprenticeships, Training and Skills Award.
- Ranked 17th in the Apprenticeships Top 50 SME Employers in England.
- ECI Training and Development Awards, High Commended SME of the Year.
- Armed Forces Covenant, Bronze Employer Recognition Award.
- ECI Training and Development Awards, SME of the Year.
- National Apprenticeship Awards, North East Region, Employer of the Year.
- Silver RoSPA Award.
- North East Business Awards, Grand Final, Apprenticeships Winner.
- North East Business Awards, Teesside Region, Apprenticeships Winner.
- Northern Skills Group, Employer Recognition Awards.
- British Safety Council, International Safety Awards, Merit.
- JN Bentley, Subcontractor Performance Award, 2018 and 5 years previously.
- JTL, Best Employer Award, 2014.
- Tees Valley Apprenticeship Programme, Large Employer Award, 2012.
- Celebrations are in order following Intelect’s latest victory at the Grand Final of the North East Business Awards in the Apprenticeships, Training and Skills category.Read More »
- Intelect Midlands, based in Leicester, have recently been named as the best Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Company in the 5th annual Midlands Enterprise Awards 2022.Read More »
- Intelect continues with its award success, adding a further accolade to their tally after receiving the Silver Employer Recognition Award from the Armed Forces Covenant.Read More »
- Engineering company, Intelect celebrates a double whammy, ranking in the Apprenticeships Top 50 SME Employers for 2022 just days after triumphing at the Teesside North East Business Awards in the Apprenticeships, Training and Skills category.Read More »
- Apprenticeships have been at the heart of Middlesbrough-based Intelect’s workforce since they launched their dedicated programme back in 1998, just one year after their incorporation.Read More »