We are currently in the process of hiring for our 2023 apprentice intake. The successful candidates will have a passion for electrical engineering, and will be highly motivated and hardworking.
All apprentices will be fully supported throughout the course of their studies, and long-term personal development is a key focus for us as a business. We guarantee all apprentices a full time job role at the end of their course, should their performance meet our expectations, and additional safety courses are provided to ensure you have all of the necessary training.
You will be based at various sites within the Bolton region, working alongside one of our experienced electricians.
Academic learning will be delivered in partnership with JTL Training. You will spend the first two years completing your NVQ L3 on site, with block release at the college during this time. Your third and fourth year will be spent on the job training, where you will be supported by us and JTL, and you will complete a portfolio before ending the course with your final AM2S test.
- You will support Electricians in the maintenance, operation and repair of electrical systems.
- You will assist with, and perform installation and maintenance tasks in order to ensure the effective operation of various electrical equipment.
We are looking for someone with the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Minimum grade 4 (C) and higher in English and Maths at GCSE level.
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Honest and trust worthy individual.
- Excellent punctuality with a keen eye for detail.
- Passion for their chosen trade.
- Previous experience of electrical installation. (advantageous)
- Full UK Driving Licence. (advantageous)
- Right to work in the UK.
Monday – Thursday 08:00-16:30
There are plenty of opportunities for overtime.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided – including relevant PPE
- You will be provided with your own toolbox and tools
- On-going training and development opportunities
- B&CE Life Cover
- Paid above minimum wage for an apprentice