We are currently looking for fully time served Electricians to join our team. The successful candidates must have good knowledge and experience in all aspects of Electrical installation within the industrial sector and preferably within the Food and beverage industry.
The candidates must be motivated and hardworking and must have the ability to work unsupervised on their own and as part of a team.
Our work can be local but from time to time there may be a requirement to work further afield. There are plenty of opportunities for overtime and weekend work may also be required.
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform – including PPE provided
- On-going Training
We are looking for someone with the following experience and qualifications:
- 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrotechnical services or Equivalent
- City & Guilds 2301 Testing & Inspection or Equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- ECS Gold Card Holder
Monday – Thursday 08:00-16:30
There are plenty of opportunities for overtime and weekend work may also be required.