This is a great opportunity for a Tradesperson to join our well-established fabrication and installation company. We are in a position to expand our workforce and are currently looking for experienced and competent Fabricator Welders.
The candidates must be motivated and hardworking and must have the ability to work unsupervised on their own and as part of a team.
Our work can be local but from time to time there may be a requirement to work further afield. There are plenty of opportunities for overtime and weekend work may also be required.
The work will involve TIG / MIG Welding, Predominantly TIG Stainless Steel, but all methods and materials are used to some extent, working from CAD / Technical Drawings, seeing work through from conception to installation and fabricating assemblies using typical machinery.
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform – including PPE provided
- On-going Training
- B&CE Life Cover
We are looking for someone with the following experience and qualifications:
- TIG Experience preferred, but not essential
- Experience using press brake, guillotines and general powered workshop equipment.
- Good numeracy and reading skills essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Working in a fast paced environment and able to adapt to change.
- Any additional work related certification would be a bonus (FLT, SSP, MEWP etc)
Monday – Thursday 08:00-16:30
There are plenty of opportunities for overtime and weekend work may also be required.