At Intelect, we are fully committed to engaging with our local communities to support social and economic growth.
Through partnerships, support schemes and volunteer work, we have been able to ensure a positive impact in the regions in which we operate.
Training and development are at the heart of our values, with a strong emphasis on young people. Since 1998, our apprenticeship programme has seen rapid growth over the years, with over 80 apprentices passing through our doors and into a solid career path. We also pass these values onto the wider community, working with students to make them aware of the multiple career opportunities available in our regions. Charities such as the High Tide Foundation and Inspire 2 Learn are key partners in helping us to provide this support.
In 2019, we were proud to become a corporate partner to the High Tide Foundation, helping them on their mission to provide life changing career experiences to students across the Tees Valley. Through unique industry programmes, they are able to open students’ eyes to the diverse career options available to them across a range of industries and sectors, raising confidence and boosting aspirations of those who attend.
Helping to grow our community
- John has spent hundreds of hours volunteering, training and providing medical cover at community supporting events.Read More »
- At an uncertain time where we are seeing unprecedented changes happening daily across the world, we want to reassure our valued customers that we are on hand to help provide them with business continuity measures, should they be required.Read More »
- Aspiring Pilot, Paul Stephenson from Eston, Middlesbrough, has received vital funding from Middlesbrough-based engineering company, Intelect, to help him towards achieving his dream of becoming a Commercial Airline Pilot.Read More »
- On Saturday 22nd June, two Teesside businesses went head to head in a Charity Football Match, to support three charities from around the region. Middlesbrough based engineering company, Intelect and well-known crisp maker, KP Snacks, based in Billingham, organised the family fun day to raise money for Bloodrun EVS, Great North Air Ambulance and Zoe’s Place.Read More »
- Five Intelect employees embarked on a 3 day 152 mile coast 2 coast bike ride to raise over £2000 for WaterAid.Read More »