At Intelect, we are fully committed to engaging with our local communities to support social and economic growth.
Through partnerships, support schemes and volunteer work, we have been able to ensure a positive impact in the regions in which we operate.
Training and development are at the heart of our values, with a strong emphasis on young people. Since 1998, our apprenticeship programme has seen rapid growth over the years, with over 80 apprentices passing through our doors and into a solid career path. We also pass these values onto the wider community, working with students to make them aware of the multiple career opportunities available in our regions. Charities such as the High Tide Foundation and Inspire 2 Learn are key partners in helping us to provide this support.
In 2019, we were proud to become a corporate partner to the High Tide Foundation, helping them on their mission to provide life changing career experiences to students across the Tees Valley. Through unique industry programmes, they are able to open students’ eyes to the diverse career options available to them across a range of industries and sectors, raising confidence and boosting aspirations of those who attend.
Proud Supporters of...
Helping to grow our community
- St Mary’s Football Club has had a positive start to their season following the announcement of a new three-year sponsorship with local engineering company, Intelect.Read More »
- News & Features In the same week that engineering company Intelect celebrated its 25th anniversary, the team were also delighted to bag three awards for their commitments to apprenticeships and training. The first award arrived at the grand final of the North East Business Awards, where Intelect narrowly pipped Unipres and Newcastle Building Society to […]Read More »
- Celebrations are in order following Intelect’s latest victory at the Grand Final of the North East Business Awards in the Apprenticeships, Training and Skills category.Read More »
- Intelect, a national engineering company with bases in Middlesbrough, Grimsby and Leicester, has showcased its commitment to developing its people by joining The 5% Club, an industry led initiative focussed on driving momentum into the recruitment of apprentices, graduates and sponsored students.Read More »
- Middlesbrough-based engineering company, Intelect recently joined forces with long-term client and food manufacturer, KP Snacks, in order to host an employee family fun day and raise money for two local charities, Teesside Hospice and Bloodrun EVS.Read More »