Highly motivated individual required to take on a varied role for four growing Companies. Due to the diversity of the position, experience, accuracy, attention to detail and being able to communicate effectively with management are considered to be more important than a recognised accounting qualification. There is an opportunity for future development of the role, and support will be given to candidates who wish to further their education.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Experience Sage Line 50.
- Manage the development and mentoring of the Finance Team. Ensure effective delegation to the team so that all tasks are performed on a timely basis and to a high quality.
- Lead cash flow management and forecasting for 4 x companies. Must supply accurate cash flow forecasts which are reviewed and maintained daily.
- Produce monthly Management Accounts for 4 Companies, reporting to Company Secretary and Company Directors.
- Hold monthly work in progress meetings to review open projects, and prepare month end work in progress journals.
- Project manage implementation of new job costing system, and support training throughout 4 x companies.
- VAT (4 x companies) plus knowledge of MTD.
- Payroll (monthly and weekly), including year end, ensuring HMRC compliant and timely payment of PAYE/NI/Apprentice Levy.
- Knowledge of Auto Enrolment.
- Reconciliation and monitoring of 6 x bank accounts.
- Petty cash.
- Ensure Companies meet the needs of Construction Industry Scheme and deadline for monthly returns.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by Directors.
- Liaise with auditors at year end.
All CV’s should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for all applications: 15/03/19.