Control & Automation
Intelect’s expert Control & Automation team have the ability to offer both a single or a complete turn-key service to clients, based on the requirements of their project. Services range from design through to installation, and the commissioning of control systems and special purpose machinery.
We have the knowledge and experience required to work across a wide range of environments and industries, including:
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing
- Metal Production
Over the years, we have established a vast array of satisfied customers across a range of sectors, making us your ideal supplier for Control and Automation system applications.
Our dedicated and committed workforce deliver projects on time and within budget to best suit the client’s needs, satisfactions and schedules.
At Intelect, we have over 20 years’ experience in providing bespoke Control Systems, all of which are designed and built in-house by our expert team of engineers to the current British and European standards and regulations. Our team also ensure the delivery and commissioning of every system, allowing us to support our customers wholly at every stage of the process.
We have experience in providing the following systems:
- Material Handling and Packaging Control Systems
- Motor Control Centres
- LV Switchboards
- Process and Instrumentation Control Systems
- PLC and Variable Speed Drive Control Systems
- Safety Control Systems
- Hazardous Area Control Systems
- Intelect were contracted by GE Energy to complete the mechanical design, installation and refurbishment of an onsite Control System based at a Tata Steel site.Read More »
- Intelect were contracted by Ringtons to provide a full turnkey solution from design through to commissioning, in order to replace three existing blend panels with on master panel.Read More »
- Intelect were contracted by GE Energy to supply, manufacture and install a 200KW Drive Control Panel, to replace existing obsolete equipment on site at Tata Steel, Corby.Read More »
- Intelect have been working at the plant since 2000, with John’s team permanently on site since 2005. Their role on the site is split between project, maintenance and repair work to both the production line and the building.Read More »
Products & Services
- At Intelect, we are a one-stop-shop for your engineering solutions. We have been providing the highest standards of engineering expertise to clients for over 20 years, delivering total turn key projects across a range of industries and sectors.Read More »
- All of our bespoke panels are built and designed in-house by our team of expertly qualified engineers in our specialised Middlesbrough and Leicester workshops.Read More »
- Our design and engineering services are based on solid foundations developed over many years of working and collaborating with a range of clients across numerous industries.Read More »
News & Features
- Another win for our fantastic employees, this time it's a big thanks to our 'Mechanical' team, bringing home the 'Manufacturing Award' for the Teesside region of the 2020 North East Business Awards.Read More »
- John has spent hundreds of hours volunteering, training and providing medical cover at community supporting events.Read More »