Our design and engineering services are based on solid foundations developed over many years of working and collaborating with a range of clients across numerous industries. We have experienced engineers equipped with the knowledge of both Mechanical and Electrical Design, combined with the latest software to provide our clients with the most suitable and efficient solution.
Our in-house Design team can support you with any size project, be that a small bespoke fabrication or a full production line complete with supporting structures. We specialise in hygienic design, specifically in the food industry, however we very commonly work within other varying sectors.
We provide design packages that suit the needs of the client and the project, ensuring we consider safety, compliance and quality requirements whilst maintaining agreed costs and programme constraints.
Our experienced team will help to develop your project design needs from concept to any stage including outline design, design for costing support, detailed design for practical construction, or any stage required to satisfy the project needs.
Our designs are created using various software packages, such as AutoCAD and Trimble ProDesign, to produce cable calculation modes, selectivity studies and client specific connection drawings in the form of single line diagrams, block cable diagrams and loop interconnection drawings.
We also provide design investigation in various forms. All investigative work is provided with detailed technical reports to assist with the feasibility of future projects.
- Intelect UK Ltd were chosen by MM Bentley as a key electrical installation supplier for a proposed upgrade of an existing borehole water treatment plant at Murton Berwick Upon Tweed.Read More »
- Intelect were contracted Britvic to undertake the design, fabrication and installation of a number of new mezzanines and gantries for their site in London.Read More »
- Intelect were contracted by PPG to provide two 3D as-built models of Unit 1 and Unit 2. The model was developed using point-cloud data captured via our Faro Focus 3D S70 Laser ScannerRead More »
- Intelect were contracted by KP Snacks to decommission a production facility in Germany and relocate it to the UK.Read More »
- Intelect were contracted by GE Energy to complete the mechanical design, installation and refurbishment of an onsite Control System based at a Tata Steel site.Read More »
Products & Services
- At Intelect, we are a one-stop-shop for your engineering solutions. We have been providing the highest standards of engineering expertise to clients for over 20 years, delivering total turn key projects across a range of industries and sectors.Read More »
- One of our greatest strengths is our ability to provide customers with the most complete and fully supported project management service, be that for a small project or a total turn-key solution.Read More »