Our in-house fabrication team are experts in their field, specialising in stainless steel grades, with decades of expertise to draw upon.
We have fully facilitated, open fabrication workshops, allowing us to fabricate projects, from bespoke parts in most ferrous and non-ferrous materials, to fully integrated services, no matter what the client’s requirements.
Our extensive network of tried and tested subcontractors allows us to supplement and extend our capacities and capabilities should a project require, ensuring efficient completion both on time and within budget.
To ensure ease of installation and total customer satisfaction, we can preassemble or trial run facilities in-house before they are transferred onto site.
Our dedicated and committed workforce deliver projects on time and within budget to best suit the client’s needs, satisfactions and schedules.
Our fully equipped and specialised workshops include:
- Two Amada CNC hydraulic break press, with up to 3.1m bend length and 100T capacities.
- Amada 2.5KW laser cutting machine, combined with the latest software, capable of cutting a variety of materials up to 10mm thick in Mild Steel and 6mm Stainless Steel. Our network of suppliers can extend these capacities readily.
- Ten configurable welding bays, all with EWM inverter TIG and MIG welding facilities, coupled with the latest flexible LEV systems to comply with current changes in legislation.
- Amada CNC Guillotine, with a 3m cutting bed, and capabilities of up to 12mm mild steel and 6mm stainless steel.
- Various powered and manual rolls, steelwork punch, pedestal drills, and cold cut and band saw cutting.
Award winning UK contractors
Our clients and staff are at the heart of everything we do. Find out how Intelect has grown into a market leading contractor.