Our in-house fabrication team are experts in their field, specialising in stainless steel grades, with decades of expertise to draw upon.
We have fully facilitated, open fabrication workshops, allowing us to fabricate projects, from bespoke parts in most ferrous and non-ferrous materials, to fully integrated services, no matter what the client’s requirements.
Our extensive network of tried and tested subcontractors allows us to supplement and extend our capacities and capabilities should a project require, ensuring efficient completion both on time and within budget.
To ensure ease of installation and total customer satisfaction, we can preassemble or trial run facilities in-house before they are transferred onto site.
Our fully equipped and specialised workshops include:
- Two Amada CNC hydraulic break press, with up to 3.1m bend length and 100T capacities.
- Amada 2.5KW laser cutting machine, combined with the latest software, capable of cutting a variety of materials up to 10mm thick in Mild Steel and 6mm Stainless Steel. Our network of suppliers can extend these capacities readily.
- Ten configurable welding bays, all with EWM inverter TIG and MIG welding facilities, coupled with the latest flexible LEV systems to comply with current changes in legislation.
- Amada CNC Guillotine, with a 3m cutting bed, and capabilities of up to 12mm mild steel and 6mm stainless steel.
- Various powered and manual rolls, steelwork punch, pedestal drills, and cold cut and band saw cutting.
- Intelect were contracted Britvic to undertake the design, fabrication and installation of a number of new mezzanines and gantries for their site in London.Read More »
- Intelect were contracted by KP Snacks to decommission a production facility in Germany and relocate it to the UK.Read More »
- Intelect have been working at the plant since 2000, with John’s team permanently on site since 2005. Their role on the site is split between project, maintenance and repair work to both the production line and the building.Read More »
Products & Services
- All of our structures are designed and constructed in accordance with BSEN1090 regulations, of which we are fully accredited. We ensure that any design calculations are verified and confirmed by a chartered third party, prior to fabrication, to assure maximum safety.Read More »
- Our mechanical installation capabilities range from installing pipework, to relocating a process plant. At Intelect we have a wide range of skills and expertise across our workforce, enabling us to cater for any size project, across numerous industries.Read More »
- Our design and engineering services are based on solid foundations developed over many years of working and collaborating with a range of clients across numerous industries.Read More »