Health & Safety
Health & Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, throughout all levels of our organisation.
We ensure that both our members of staff, and those of our client, are provided with adequate information, supervision, and training before completing any given task.
Our in-house QHSE department consists of three full-time professionals, responsible for maintaining the integrity of our management systems, and supporting the well-being of our workforce 24/7.
The team provide competent advice, along with site and workshop compliance monitoring, which includes a robust assessment of our supply chains. All of our systems are regularly audited by external accreditation bodies, and we are also a member of NICEIC for quality assurance of our electrical works.
In 2019, we made a £200,000 investment in our QHSE department, investing in new software to upgrade our current systems.
Our high performing team are on hand to support you throughout the entirety of any project, enhancing and protecting you brand through a collaborative working culture.
They have experience across a range of industries including the food manufacturing industry, utilities and construction.
At Intelect, we constantly seek to innovate and improve efficiency, which has ensured we have delivered flexible and practical solutions to our clients for over 20 years.
Latest Software and Training:
We operate our induction, training, and site access requirements in line with the latest BuildUK standards.
Essential Skillz training are our online training provider, covering H&S specific courses as well as business protection and wellbeing to all of our employees.
We have invested in the latest site technology with features including:
- Online Induction.
- Record Training & Biometric Time.
- Attendance & Access Control.
We maintain a comprehensive training programme and database supported by the ECITB. Our JIB (Joint Industry Board) and apprenticeship programmes are award winning at both the individual and company level.
Our principle design team are all trained and experienced against ASP regulations.
News & Features
- Mike Cook our QHSE Manager heads up a dedicated team of health and safety champions, who work alongside managers and supervisors, to ensure we not only adhere to our legal obligations, but that we continually reach for the safest possible practices for our staff, sub-contractors and clients.Read More »
- Intelect has received a RoSPA Gold Health and Safety Award for working hard to ensure its staff get home safely to their families at the end of every working day.Read More »
- Intelect now holds both ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and EN 1090 UKAS approved certifications from Lloyd's Register.Read More »
- Intelect is presented with International Safety Award for protecting its employees from the risk of injury and ill health at work.Read More »
- Intelect were contracted by KP Snacks to decommission a production facility in Germany and relocate it to the UK.Read More »
Think for Thirty Seconds
There is no doubt that keeping safe at work is important. We want to ensure that all of our members of staff go home happy and healthy at the end of the working day.
Our internal Health and Safety Campaign, Think for Thirty Seconds (TF”30) was designed to raise awareness of the risks that appear around us throughout the working day. It reminds employees that pausing to consider before proceeding in a situation can prevent an accident.
Scan our TF”30 QR code to find out our latest Health and Safety news.