If you would like to be considered for one of the below vacancies please contact us by telephone on 01642 878784 or by email via email@example.com with a covering letter & CV.
As well as being posted on our website, all of our vacancies are promoted on our social media pages too, so be sure to give us a follow to ensure you don’t miss out on any of our latest updates.
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
- Moving and controlling materials, issuing materials to Electricians.
- Fabricating, assembling & installing containment as directed
- Running, dressing in and fixing cables as directed
- General Labouring duties
- Assisting the team with any other tasks as required.
- PPE and Uniform will be provided.
- Have previous experience working as a labourer for an electrical installer or similar (not essential)
- Motivated and Hard working.
- Ability to pick things up quickly and work to a high standard
- Ability to work under supervision alone and as part of a team
- Full aware of working safely
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Valid CSCS card is advantageous but training can be provided
Rate: £150 to £170 per day
Working Hours (Days):
- 12 Hours - Monday to Thursday – 7am till 7pm
- 6.5 Hours – Friday – 7am till 1.30pm
The role is to be Fixed term but subcontractors will also be considered.
Full time, 37.5 hours per week with overtime and weekend work available/required.
- Competitive salary
- Nest Pension scheme
- Employee Life cover
- 24 Holidays per year plus bank holidays
- 18th Edition wiring Regulations
- Qualified Electrician - Level 3 Electrical Installations or Advanced Electrical Apprenticeship (Fully time served)
- Current JIB ECS Card
- Inspection & Testing (2391 or Equivalent) desirable
- UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and Covering letter to Jennifer Watts (HR Manager) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where possible, we like to offer work experience to aspiring and willing students, who are wanting to learn more about a subject they are passionate about.Read More »
- Since 1998, apprenticeships have been the building blocks of the Intelect workforce, and have continued to be for the past 20 years as we have grown and progressed as a business.Read More »