Our mechanical installation capabilities range from installing pipework, to relocating a process plant. At Intelect we have a wide range of skills and expertise across our workforce, enabling us to cater for any size project, across numerous industries.
Our locations across the country allow us to react quickly to our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are not just restricted to the UK, with our installations team having previously completed projects as far as Europe.
Our trained fitters and welders are experienced in working with stainless and carbon steels, exotic alloys and a wide range of plastics, working to the tightest of deadlines, within critical production areas.
All of our operatives are time served, and competent in many further health and safety accreditations, ensuring clients are provided with the best possible service. We conduct in-depth planning prior to any project, and can provide full PUWER assessments should it be required. Full CDM complied with, with additional internal services available to cover.
To ensure ease of installation and total customer satisfaction, we can preassemble or trial run facilities in-house before they are transferred onto site either at our premises or virtually by scanning your facility and reproducing any installations in a virtual representation of your premises. Read more about 3D Scanning & Modelling.
We are able to supply, manufacture and install:
- Mezzanines and Gantries
- Pipework, Vessels and Ducting
- Supports and Pipe Bridges
- Conveyor Systems, Elevator and Ancillary Equipment
- Platforms and Access Structures
- Storage Hoppers
- Bespoke Projects
Our in-house Design team can support you with any size project, be that a small bespoke fabrication or a full production line complete with supporting structures. We specialise in hygienic design, specifically in the food industry, however we very commonly work within other varying sectors.
Revit allows us to plan, design, construct and manage buildings with powerful tools for Building Information Modelling (BIM).
We use inventor to create professional-grade 3D mechanical designs, visualize and test product ideas. Everything from basic folded sheet metal parts, to complex 3D project assemblies. Inventor has the ability to integrate the use of different software platforms such as point clouds, step files, and many more to allow for a more accurate design outcome.
We use AutoCAD to allow us to draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces and mesh objects, providing our clients with precise 2D and 3D drawings.
Advanced Steel is a 3D modelling software for steel detailing, design, fabrication and construction. Through a combination of Advanced Steel and Revit, we are able to collaborate on the same 3D model, not only saving valuable time but also minimising any potential for errors.
When it comes to tackling complex design problems, we are flexible and efficient, as our expert team of in-house design engineers are proficient in the use of both Auto Desk, and Solid Works. Using Solid Works allows us to tackle the most complex problems with critical detail work, providing our customers with the most appropriate design solution.
- Intelect were contracted Britvic to undertake the design, fabrication and installation of a number of new mezzanines and gantries for their site in London.Read More »
- Intelect were contracted by PPG to provide two 3D as-built models of Unit 1 and Unit 2. The model was developed using point-cloud data captured via our Faro Focus 3D S70 Laser ScannerRead More »
- Intelect were contracted by GE Energy to complete the mechanical design, installation and refurbishment of an onsite Control System based at a Tata Steel site.Read More »
- Intelect have been working at the plant since 2000, with John’s team permanently on site since 2005. Their role on the site is split between project, maintenance and repair work to both the production line and the building.Read More »
Products & Services
- We have fully facilitated, open fabrication workshops, allowing us to fabricate projects, from bespoke parts in most ferrous and non-ferrous materials, to fully integrated services, no matter what the client’s requirements.Read More »
- Our pipework engineers are skilled in all forms of pipework, across all types of application and industries. We specialise in stainless steel and carbon steel fabrications for food process, utilities and civil engineering industries.Read More »
- Our plant relocation engineers are experts in their field, and will work with our clients around the clock to ensure the successful move of equipment, whether that be an individual machine, or a full factory relocation.Read More »
- Our design and engineering services are based on solid foundations developed over many years of working and collaborating with a range of clients across numerous industries.Read More »