Mechanical installation and fabrication
Mechanical Installation can take many forms from installing some pipework to relocating a process plant. At Intelect we have a wide range of capabilities and expertise across our workforce to enable us to cater for both small and large projects.
Our locations throughout the country allow us to cover our client base wherever that may be. Our installation teams extend into Europe where necessary.
We have expertise in all forms of mechanical installation. All our operatives are time served and hold many further health and safety accreditations such as safety passport, confined space, asbestos awareness, abrasive wheels etc.
Equipment / Skills
Our own workshop facilities allow for flexible working, we have:
CNC hydraulic break press, guillotine, steel worker, plasma, rolls, cold cut saws, pillar drills and a large range of pulsed TIG and MIG welding plant.
Amada laser cutting machine, capable of cutting a wide range of materials up to 10mm thick. Combined with the latest software packages to fully utilise the machine’s capabilities.
Our mechanical fabrication team work closely with our machine shop who can design or reverse engineer any components required in metal, plastic or composite materials.
Our fully trained fitters and welders are experienced working with stainless and carbon steels, exotic alloys and a wide range of plastics.
Supply, Manufacture & Install
- Supports and pipe bridges
- Conveyor systems, elevator, ancillary equipment
- Platforms and access structures
- Storage Hoppers
News & Features
- Intelect’s John Henderson (Senior Electrical Supervisor) heads up the team …
- Intelect receive praise from KP on their proactive approach to …
- Intelect were contracted by Spicers, North Shields, to undertake the …
- Intelect were contracted Britvic to undertake the design, fabrication and …
- Intelect were contracted by Burts Chips in Plymouth, to undertake …