Mezzanines, Platforms & Structures
Our years of experience in designing, fabricating and installing specialist platforms and structures has given us the knowledge and experience to provide you with high quality, safe solutions every time.
All of our structures are designed and constructed in accordance with BSEN1090 regulations, of which we are fully accredited. We ensure that any design calculations are verified and confirmed by a chartered third party, prior to fabrication, to assure maximum safety.
We design and build all of our mezzanines, platforms and structures with our customer in mind, using high quality, hygienic materials that can be used safely in the food industry, and multiple other extreme environments. The designs we provide allow for easy access to quickly clean, repair and maintain machinery, integral activities in any industry.
All structures can be fabricated in various material and finish combinations including:
- Mild steel hot dip galvanised
- Powder coated
- Wet painted
- Open grid grating
- “Altro” coating
- Stainless steel bead blasted
- Weld discolouration removal
We can provide you with a part, or full turn key solution, dependant on your project requirements. All structures are designed and fabricated inhouse in our specialised workshops by our fully qualified, skilled workforce.
- Intelect UK Ltd were chosen by MM Bentley as a key electrical installation supplier for a proposed upgrade of an existing borehole water treatment plant at Murton Berwick Upon Tweed.Read More »
- Intelect were contracted Britvic to undertake the design, fabrication and installation of a number of new mezzanines and gantries for their site in London.Read More »
- Intelect were contracted by KP Snacks to decommission a production facility in Germany and relocate it to the UK.Read More »
- Intelect have been working at the plant since 2000, with John’s team permanently on site since 2005. Their role on the site is split between project, maintenance and repair work to both the production line and the building.Read More »
Products & Services
- We have fully facilitated, open fabrication workshops, allowing us to fabricate projects, from bespoke parts in most ferrous and non-ferrous materials, to fully integrated services, no matter what the client’s requirements.Read More »
- Our mechanical installation capabilities range from installing pipework, to relocating a process plant. At Intelect we have a wide range of skills and expertise across our workforce, enabling us to cater for any size project, across numerous industries.Read More »
- Our design and engineering services are based on solid foundations developed over many years of working and collaborating with a range of clients across numerous industries.Read More »