We are passionate about the support and development of our award-winning workforce.
For over 20 years, apprenticeships have been at the heart of our workforce, and have been a catalyst for our growth. We continue to invest not only in our apprentices, but also our existing staff, who want to further their knowledge and experience.
As well as supporting our own workforce, we strive to inspire students from the surrounding areas in which we operate, offering work experience opportunities where we can, as well as working with important charities such as the High Tide Foundation.
News & Features
- Since 1998, apprenticeships have been the building blocks of Intelect’s workforce, and this year, as the company marks its 25th anniversary, they’re also celebrating a second milestone by hiring a record number of electrical apprentices in one cohort.Read More »
- Intelect, a national engineering company with bases in Middlesbrough, Grimsby and Leicester, has showcased its commitment to developing its people by joining The 5% Club, an industry led initiative focussed on driving momentum into the recruitment of apprentices, graduates and sponsored students.Read More »
- Middlesbrough-based engineering company, Intelect recently joined forces with long-term client and food manufacturer, KP Snacks, in order to host an employee family fun day and raise money for two local charities, Teesside Hospice and Bloodrun EVS.Read More »
- Intelect continues with its award success, adding a further accolade to their tally after receiving the Silver Employer Recognition Award from the Armed Forces Covenant.Read More »
- Engineering company, Intelect celebrates a double whammy, ranking in the Apprenticeships Top 50 SME Employers for 2022 just days after triumphing at the Teesside North East Business Awards in the Apprenticeships, Training and Skills category.Read More »