Health & Safety
Intelect considers health and safety as a priority and our contractors always adhere to both our own and our customers operational guidelines. Our staff are certified to work in hazardous areas, on self-propelled articulated booms, and with all types of machinery associated with our works. We operate a strict health and safety policy that is adhered to, and is regulated by our Health and Safety Director. All staff are provided with personal protective equipment as required and wear uniforms making them easily recognisable.
The directors of Intelect recognise that our activates and products have an impact on the environment and strive to ensure that our operations today do not have a negative impact on the lives of future generations. Our goal, is to prevent environmental damage and to conserve
our natural resources.
The directors will commit to ensuring that reasonable sufficient funds and resources are made available to ensure that the Environmental Policy can be achieved, and will appoint and Environmental Manager that will be responsible to the Board of Directors for the implementation and continual review of the Environmental Policy
Below are details of our insurance cover with policy documents attached where relevant in Adobe pdf format.
Working for Intelect
- Intelect’s Health & Safety manager Dave Ritchie introduced the ‘Think …
- This year Intelect celebrates 20 years in business, are named …
- The product standards for portable ladders are changing in 2018. …
- Intelect were named amongst the North Easts Fastest 50 companies …
- This year again has seen some exciting growth in all …