Intelect have worked with Northumbrian Water and its Tier 1 suppliers and partners for over a decade
During this time we have provided services in design, electrical installation, control panels and pipework services.
Our attention to detail, quality and attitude to Health and Safety has been consistently recognised by our clients over the years, with us receiving numerous awards for the projects we have completed.
Our flexible workforce of apprentices, engineers and project managers allows us to efficiently complete any project to our client’s requirements. On-going innovation and investment in our business means that we have the latest training and technology to execute high quality engineering projects, from design through to commissioning, all whilst maintaining best practices in Health and Safety.
Intelect are committed to working in partnership with both contractors and suppliers within the utility sector, sharing our expertise and knowledge to help support companies who provide utilities to homes and businesses across the North East and the rest of the country.
- Intelect UK Ltd were chosen by MM Bentley as a key electrical installation supplier for a proposed upgrade of an existing borehole water treatment plant at Murton Berwick Upon Tweed.Read More »
- Intelect were sub-contacted by Interserve Construction Ltd to work on the new Bio-Methane ‘Gas to Grid’ Project at Howdon.Read More »
Products & Services
- Our design team use point cloud to produce high resolution, 3D digital models of your plant, buildings and grounds. An invaluable tool for asset and facility management as well as research and develoment projects.Read More »
- Our pipework engineers are skilled in all forms of pipework, across all types of application and industries. We specialise in stainless steel and carbon steel fabrications for food process, utilities and civil engineering industries.Read More »
- Services range from design through to installation, and the commissioning of control systems and special purpose machinery.Read More »