Where possible, we like to offer work experience to aspiring and willing students, who are wanting to learn more about a subject they are passionate about.
We can offer work experience in the following departments:
- Electrical Engineering.
- CAD Design.
- Business Administration.
If you would like to find out more about work experience at Intelect, please send you enquiry to email@example.com FAO Jennifer Watts, and we will try our best to accommodate you.
High Tide Foundation
We are proud to be a Corporate Partner of the High Tide Foundation, a charity that offers life changing work experience to young people across Tees Valley.
For more information on their work experience programmes, visit: https://www.hightidefoundation.co.uk/our-programmes/
News & Features
- As companies around the world celebrate International Women in Engineering Day (INWED), local mechanical and electrical engineering business, Intelect are transpiring their thoughts into action, by becoming a Corporate Supporter of the Power of Women campaign.Read More »
- To mark National Apprenticeship Week, Intelect were proud to celebrate the event by hosting their own internal apprenticeship awards ceremony in memory of former employee, Charlie Baker.Read More »
- Our second Q&A of the week is with Ella, this year’s winner of our Charlie Baker Apprentice of the Year Award and our Business Administration apprentice.Read More »
- To celebrate National Apprenticeship week, we’re speaking to some of our apprentices to find out a bit more about their experiences, and to get an insight into their role at Intelect.Read More »
- Intelect and five other industry-leading Teesside businesses, have signed up as corporate partners to work with High Tide.Read More »